Posts Tagged medical waste san diego
Proper training on medical waste disposal is imperative for the safety of employees as well as the environment.
ATI offers OSHA training packages that will help your facility stay compliant, reach safety standards for its employees, and guarantee that the environment and wildlife are protected at the same time.
Give us a call to learn more about our OSHA training program.
We cater to your facility with a system suited just for you! ATI will become your partner in managing your facility’s medical waste stream.
We offer complete Medical Waste Management Solutions:
- Treatment of medical waste at state approved facility
- Flexible schedules and transportation systems
- Full range of Sharps and Medical Waste containers
- Sharps mail-away program
- Reusable containers of various sizes
- Computer controlled tracking of the containerized medical waste, including electronic weighing, barcode, and RFID container identification
- Complete OSHA training programs about medical waste handling, identification, recycling, and volume reduction
Give us a call for more information:
According to the California Health and Safety Code in the Medical Waste Management Act, each medical facility is obligated to properly dispose of their medical waste.
This not only ensures that the health and confidentiality of your patients is protected, but it also helps keep our environment clean of medical waste.
If you’re unsure of what this requires, reach out to us and we will guide you to becoming compliant. We services from San Diego to Los Angeles to San Francisco, covering over 80% of California.