Archive for April, 2017
Proper training on medical waste disposal is imperative for the safety of employees as well as the environment.
ATI offers OSHA training packages that will help your facility stay compliant, reach safety standards for its employees, and guarantee that the environment and wildlife are protected at the same time.
Give us a call to learn more about our OSHA training program.
We cater to your facility with a system suited just for you! ATI will become your partner in managing your facility’s medical waste stream.
We offer complete Medical Waste Management Solutions:
- Treatment of medical waste at state approved facility
- Flexible schedules and transportation systems
- Full range of Sharps and Medical Waste containers
- Sharps mail-away program
- Reusable containers of various sizes
- Computer controlled tracking of the containerized medical waste, including electronic weighing, barcode, and RFID container identification
- Complete OSHA training programs about medical waste handling, identification, recycling, and volume reduction
Give us a call for more information: